Report- 8:50 - 11:15 this morning

When we arrived at 8:50 AM, only Justice was on the nest. Ed had been on site since 8:00 and observed no feeding, and no adults. He saw the other chick in the Melaleuca Graveyard to the west. After about 20 minutes, Hope flew in and began eating some leftovers. Both chicks stayed together on the nest for about 10 minutes, and then Justice took off, flew back and forth behind the nest tree and disappeared to the south. Hope flew off a short time later, behind the nest and to the west, but we did not find either in the dead Melaleucas. We saw no adult eagles the entire time As we drove past the nest on our way home at 11:15 AM, people had their binoculars up, and it looked as if at least one chick or an adult with food must have just returned.

Ken and Mary Lou