Report: 9:15 to 11:30

Fernando and Ed had been at the site since before 8:00 AM. They said the eaglets had been active, but there were no feedings and they saw no adult eagles. The chicks had settled down by the time we arrived. Al, Tom, and Smith joined us. We saw three feedings. They seemed to be of small fish, at around 10:10, 10:30 and 10:45. The adult ate much of the last feeding.  The birds put on several shows of flapping and jumping, with Hope being up most of the time. We did not see any branching. The breeze and the increase of vegetation around the nest made photography challenging. About a dozen spectators dropped by.

The police came by with loudspeakers telling those parked illegally to move. On a prior day someone said that the police told them they could be fined $100 for parking there.