Resend of Thurday's Photos

Snookster
I am resending the photos for thurday evening hopefully after resizing it will work
When Justice was at the nest tree on a branch above

No peace at the maleleuca tree

208 ave on top of Australian Pine

Adult located way back behind maleleuca trees

Re: Resend of Thurday's Photos

Trisha
Wow!!! Great photos Smith...you showed us everything you described in your post and that's really so neat to see! I really look forward to more posts and pictures of yours!

Re: Resend of Thurday's Photos

Carolyn J
Smith - you made my day! I was afraid both our kids had left us - but nooooooooo.
Carolyn

Re: Resend of Thurday's Photos

If I understand what Smith said, he only saw Justice and one adult. Smith, please confirm, as my records show Hope was last seen on May 22.

Ken

Re: Resend of Thurday's Photos

Snookster

Carolyn I corrected myself I have not seen hope in some time? have you?

Ken I will confirm with Trisha and Carolyn about Hope. I am not sure myself.
Also you are correct I only saw Justice and one adult.

Re: Resend of Thurday's Photos

Trisha
Carolyn didn't mean she was happy both juveniles were still around, but that both are not gone yet as Justice has been spotted recently. We have been talking daily about the departures and both our observations are that Fri. evening, May 22 is the last time either of us saw Hope for certain. (She joined Justice in the maleleucas at dusk when I was the lone watcher) If you need it Ken...I did take a picture of them as I had a funny sense that they might not be seen together again. I still hope I was wrong...but Hope had not joined Justice to roost in their favorite places for a number of days....so we all were thinking their time to separate was near.

There also was a later report from Al that he saw a juvenile flying very high off in the west, I think, that he thought might be Hope as Justice was around the nest at the time. I haven't talked to him to check his certainty.

Brown Thrashser

Snookster

This is the state bird of Georgia (brown thrasher)
-

Re: Resend of Thurday's Photos

Snookster

brown thrasher part 2

Snookster
Here a small youtube clip of the Trasher chirping away

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyLKgjODOmA