Revisit New Years Day 3 Chicks in the Nest!

Revisit New Years Day 3 Chicks in the Nest!

Hello,

On Sunday I saw the female on the nest and she flew off and returned in less than 2 minutes with a fish for the chicks and started feeding them. At first I could only see 1 chick again, but after she ate the fish the other 2 appeared and she started feeding them all. Enjoy the pictures. I think these chicks were born on the previous week before Christmas weekend, because of the size and they were interacting on my last visit and were very busy together. I also calculated 35 days to be the week of Christmas.

Kit