Satellite Tracking Update: Florida Eagle now in far northern Maine

Satellite Tracking Update: Florida Eagle now in far northern Maine

Barbara Walker provided this information about Citrus, a Bald Eagle from Florida that was banded in Maryland in 2008. As of today it was up at the border between Maine and Canada. Click this link for latest tracking information for Citrus.

Citrus is up there where the storm is headed.  There is no update on
Zephyrhills this time for those of you who are following these eagles.
We have coordinates of where Zephyrhills frequents so maybe we'll find
him this year.  There are so many eagles tracked along the east coast.
It will be interesting to see their movements as the storm passes.

Barb

Main Page: Bald and Golden Eagles of the Chesapeake Bay, USA:

http://www.seaturtle.org/tracking/?project_id=349

Bald Eagle "Citrus" Current Tracking Map:

http://www.seaturtle.org/tracking/?tag_id=74375

Link to animated tracking map for Citrus:

http://www.seaturtle.org/tracking/index.shtml?tag_id=74375&biga=1