Saturday Jan 16

LuisEagles
I saw the female (I think) very closed to the nest, and looks like she was looking for the male, and after a while flew in the South West direction, lucky for me I was in the right spot to take this pictures.Ready to take off
In fly
It is very beautiful to see them fly just above you.

Re: Saturday Jan 16 Palm Springs North Nest DA-004

Thanks, Luis-- very nice flight shots. This nest needs close watching as they should either have eggs or will be laying them soon. It's getting late in the season for south Florida. Today is the calculated day for the Pembroke Pines eggs to hatch and the weather does not look good.