Saturday late afternoon at the nest-

Jill W
The weather was the worst since I've been watching.  It rained most of the time, and it was very windy, causing my umbrella to turn inside out several times  The nest tree was really swaying.

The eaglets were fed a couple of times.  They were hunkered down most of the time I was watching.

Understandably, there were not as many watchers stopping by, but there were times when there were about 10 cars.  A policeman came by once and told everyone that they would have to move their cars.

A county bus driver stopped by with his binoculars, but he was able to watch for only 10 minutes and didn't see anything.

All seemed well when I left at 7:30.

Jill