Saw the Deerfield Eagles today

Rockitglider
Hello,

I found the eagles today while out biking and they look healthy and they were hanging together in the same tree next to each other vocalizing with each other, to me it looked like they are starting to mate. Looking forward to this season. I don't know if they will use the same nest as it is in really bad condition, actually there is nothing left of it and they don't seem to be working on it, we will see in a couple of months. Female on the left. They need names!

Re: Saw the Deerfield Eagles today

Speechykeane
I saw them at about 3:30 as I exited the turnpike onto Sawgrass!  So excited they have returned!  Fingers crossed that they get working on a new nest..