Sept 25- 29 Sights

NotToofast
Past week both eagles met in the area...This week one Eagle I believe the female) has been seen roosting in the area where the nest was located last season..

Its been rainy!

Here at the end of the day, overlooking the Turnpike x I75 intersection...

Re: Sept 25- 29 Sights

Rockitglider
Hello,

Can you post a google map or other type showing where the actual nest is? Thanks,

Kit

Re: Sept 25- 29 Sights

 Am away from computer but there are good maps in earlier posts to this sub- forum

Re: Sept 25- 29 Sights

NotToofast

Re: Sept 25- 29 Sights

Rockitglider
Thank you

Kit

Re: Sept 25- 29 Sights

Rockitglider
Hello,

Did they have a nest that was still intact from last season? Or are they building a new nest this year?