Some thoughts on the future of Hope and Justice

Some thoughts on the future of Hope and Justice

Mike Fossler
I happened to be going through some photos I took several years ago in Alaska when I came across these (attached below.) Reading Ken's great info on molting, it appears the eagles in my photos from Alaska are around a year or two old. I have to assume these two frolicking juvenile eagles are siblings? With that in mind, might we expect to see Hope and Justice doing the same for years to come around the area? What about the "fifth eagle", will he/she join in?