Sunday 8:30 - 11:00 AM -- Both chicks on nest, per Steve

Sunday 8:30 - 11:00 AM -- Both chicks on nest, per Steve

Steve called me this morning to say that he saw both chicks on the nest, and that an adult joined them in the nest but did not appear to bring any food. The chicks did not beg, seeming to know that no food was being offered.

Steve lacks connectivity to this FORUM, so he asked me to pass this information on. He also offers to help out in any way. Call me if anyone needs to get in touch with him.