Surprise this morning! There are three!

danicox

They were beautiful this morning!

Danielle

Re: Surprise this morning! There are three!

Wow!

That's awesome, I thought I saw 3 last week but couldn't be sure, but I knew it would show it's head sooner or later given time if it was there. I'm so glad they had 3 this year. Thanks Danicox!

Edit: That other one is so small, so cute.

Kit

Re: Surprise this morning! There are three!

Speechykeane
That is so exciting!!  What a great picture.  Thank you!

Re: Surprise this morning! There are three!

Stephanie5056
Awrsome. Like the Decorah Eagles. Gotta drive by later

On Sat, Feb 6, 2021 at 9:43 AM Speechykeane [via Bald Eagles of Broward County, Florida] <[hidden email]> wrote:
That is so exciting!!  What a great picture.  Thank you!

To start a new topic under QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Bald Eagles of Broward County, Florida, click here.
Sent from Gmail Mobile

Re: Surprise this morning! There are three!

naturegirl
wow I too thought there were 3 when I saw the mom feeding. Have to stop by tomorrow

Re: Surprise this morning! There are three!

naturegirl
Danielle,  I see that you posted this on facebook group florida birds and wildlife which I am a member of. Please do not post location we don't want people lining up harassing the birds, they have done this in the past. We just had Loxahatchee shut down a whole area because people were harassing nesting owls so we don't ever give away location of nests. the birds safety comes first

Re: Surprise this morning! There are three!

danicox
I would not!  I have seen once people that were way too close.  Most of the time, I haven’t seen people around.  The one time, the person parked right next to the fence and there were two people with tripods out in the field and along the fence right under.  I understand being careful about such things.

Re: Surprise this morning! There are three!

naturegirl
Back in 2018 there would 2 -3 cars lined up with tripods but at least they stayed by the road but would stay there for hours. So far it's been quiet. Too bad a few people ruin it for everyone I always feel bad for the animals having to deal with all that.