The Chick is Getting Big!

Rockitglider
Here's a few shots of the Chick doing some hoping and wingercising

Re: The Chick is Getting Big!

Sally
Excellent action shots!  May I ask what is your photo setup.  Just finished taking a photography class and I am researching equipment.  Thanks, Sally

Re: The Chick is Getting Big!

Stylechick60
She/he’s Growing like a weed!  🦅
Great photos thank you!

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 15, 2019, at 2:15 PM, Rockitglider [via Bald Eagles of Broward County, Florida] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Here's a few shots of the Chick doing some hoping and wingercising

http://bald-eagles-of-broward-county-florida.1638815.n2.nabble.com/The-Chick-is-Getting-Big-tp7575265.html
To start a new topic under QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, click here.

Re: The Chick is Getting Big!

Hi Sally,

I am using a Nikon D500 with a Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 200-500mm f/5.6E ED VR Lens and a Nikon AF-S TELECONVERTER TC-14E III, this gives me about a 1050mm zoom. I have only had the D500 for a few months now, I used a D7500 before that with the same lens and no teleconverter. The Teleconverter gives you an extra 1,4mm multiplier.  Edit: Oh and I forgot, I use DxO software to process my pictures.

Here's a link to the whole set of these shots: http://img.gg/Pc9a2xL

Kit

Re: The Chick is Getting Big!

Sally
Thank you Kit, this helps to ensure I am looking in the right direction.  Appreciate it.

Re: The Chick is Getting Big!

Rockitglider
No Problem Sally,

I also have some Kindle book suggestions for some good understanding and easy to read about understanding Histograms,  Fstop, Shutter speed, and ISO settings for any camera, this guy is a really great author and I suggest anything written by him.

Titles by Al Judge:
Mastering Aperture, Shutter Speed, ISO, and Exposure. Under $10.00
Mastering Histograms, also low priced

Both of these are easy to read and very informative.

Kit