Thur 8am Hope and Justice in the maleleucas...

Thur 8am Hope and Justice in the maleleucas...

Trisha
I checked the nest at 8 and found it empty so I looked in the dead maleleucas and found Justice perched on the branch where Hope was yesterday morning. Within 5 min., Hope flew in and perched on a branch below Justice. They remained there for 1 hr, preening and looking all around, frequently reversing their directions 180 degrees. At 9:05 Hope flew off very low to the south and Justice was still there when I left 10 min later. No sign of adults.