Thursday 5-7:45 at the nest

Jill W
While I was there, neither adult flew to the nest.  The chicks were fairly active.  Most of the time, only one was visible.  A couple of times, the eaglets took turns jumping and flapping.
An FWC truck arrived at about 5:50.  The driver stopped the truck on the grassy median with the engine running and blue lights flashing for about 10 minutes.  He never got out of the truck.
I think it was a little after 7 when other watchers saw both adults at the same time in the dead trees.
Jill