Today is the tenth day of incubation

This morning I took photos of one of the eagles on the nest, which I posted above. The appearance of the nest seems not to have changed since I noticed more sticks hanging down on the left side than previously. Click on the photos to compare them.

Re: Today is the tenth day of incubation

owen
What time of day is good to have the nest lit by the sun?

Re: Today is the tenth day of incubation

Since the only good view of the nest is looking directly south, the nest is back-lit nearly all the time during the winter. In early morning the sun is quite low and at least does not wash out the photo. This may be true nearer to sunset, though I have not tried to take photos then. My better shots were on partly cloudy days, when the sky is bright but there is no direct sunlight.