Tuesday, April 14, 4:30-6:15 at the nest

Tuesday, April 14, 4:30-6:15 at the nest

Jill W
Thank you for your reports, Trisha and Carolyn.  I was glad to hear about what you saw today because I didn't see much at all.
At about 4:40, a juvenile flew to the nest and rested for about an hour.  It then stood up and flew away.  I walked over to the dead trees and spotted an adult very far away.  I was able to see clearly enough to know for sure that it was an adult.
That's about it.  I left at 6:15 because the clouds looked scary and the wind picked up.  I thought it was about to start raining.
Jill

Re: Tuesday, April 14, 4:30-6:15 at the nest

Carolyn
Jill,
I'm glad to hear you headed out early last night; it did look scary, especially out west. I was thinking about you, wondering what the weather was doing by the nest.
May see you Thur PM...