Update 4/7/18

naturegirl
Yesterday saw the juvi in the nest at 4:35 then she flew to the snag behind the nest and stayed perched there for 2 hrs till I left, no squawking no adults seen. This morning saw the adult on a branch next to nest at 8:50 finally flew off at 10 when I left but no juvi seen and no squawking by adult. If anyone has seen the juvi hunt/fly with adults that would be great to know. Maybe this is normal behavior but I think there should be more interaction between them. The juvi was seen getting food from the parents on 4/3.

Saw these feathers, about 10 inches long, by the road wonder if they are eagle feathers or hawk feathers they have a white patch don't look like any eagle/osprey or hawk feathers

I've seen.

Re: Update 4/7/18

They are primary wing feathers, possibly from a gull species.

Re: Update 4/7/18

Stephanie5056
I’m still hoping to get there this week.

On Sun, Apr 8, 2018 at 12:49 PM NewMexiKen [via Bald Eagles of Broward County, Florida] <[hidden email]> wrote:
They are primary wing feathers, possibly from a gull species.

To start a new topic under QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Bald Eagles of Broward County, Florida, click here.
Sent from Gmail Mobile