Used SLR camera

Kathy
Hello my name is Kathy, I am new to this site, but not to bird watching.  I am on the hunt for a good used SLR camera.  I realized today that the small zoom camera that I have been using just does not do what I want it to.  If anyone has, or knows anyone who has, a used SLR camera, or know of a place that sells a new one at a reasonable price.  Thank you!
live your life don't watch it go by . . .

Re: Used SLR camera

Trisha
That's funny Kathy...I have made the same request. Most people say to check the camera stores or Craig's List as opposed to the internet(Ebay) because you could go and check the condition of the camera in person. My only problem is trying to figure out if what I am looking at is in good working order.

RE: Used SLR camera

Kathy

Maybe you and I could ask one of the photographers to come with us and check it out LOL

Have a great week!!

Kathy

Nature is like a spider web - if you pull on one string, you affect everything else in it

i'm EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me

Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2009 17:08:12 -0700
From: [hidden email]
To: [hidden email]
Subject: Re: Used SLR camera

That's funny Kathy...I have made the same request. Most people say to check the camera stores or Craig's List as opposed to the internet(Ebay) because you could go and check the condition of the camera in person. My only problem is trying to figure out if what I am looking at is in good working order.

This email is a reply to your post @ http://n2.nabble.com/Used-SLR-camera-tp2590270p2590663.html

live your life don't watch it go by . . .