Wakodahatchee & Green Cay - Finally!!!!!

Wakodahatchee & Green Cay - Finally!!!!!

Mike Fossler
After hearing and reading so much about these two wetland wonders, I fianally got a chance to visit them. I was not disappointed! So much to see, I even returned the following day for more - still not enough time! The weather was perfect and so were the parks.
Here's a link to my Flickr set with some of the many photos I took - enjoy!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mikefosslerphotography/sets/72157623481779380/

(may have to cotpaste link to your browser)

MF