We Had a Brancher Today!

Hi everyone, as I was checking the nest today one of the chicks branched today, I scared me it looked like it might fall out of the nest. It also did branch a few more times to the same spot, I posted a link to a video of it.
    I finally got it to work. They both take turns flying and the second one gets some serious air and then branches about at the halfway point of the movie. They were almost falling over the side of the nest, and the nest is looking a little weak on the edges. It needs to hold up for a few more weeks.

Here's the link: https://img.gg/B2W9TAy
It's a little long but they both really get in some winger sizing!

Re: We Had a Brancher Today!

Sally
Excellent news and great movie Kit.  Thanks, Sally

Re: We Had a Brancher Today!

naturegirl
So cool to watch them and boy did it look very windy great video Kit

Re: We Had a Brancher Today!

Stylechick60
For some reason I didn't get the video attached ...

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 4, 2021, at 3:49 PM, naturegirl [via Bald Eagles of Broward County, Florida] <[hidden email]> wrote:

 So cool to watch them and boy did it look very windy great video Kit

http://bald-eagles-of-broward-county-florida.1638815.n2.nabble.com/We-Had-a-Brancher-Today-tp7576007p7576009.html
To start a new topic under QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, click here.

Re: We Had a Brancher Today!

Rockitglider
Hi,

Sometimes it doesn't work, you will have to try again, make sure you are on a fast connection and give a few mins. to load, but it is worth it to see how they react in the wind.