Wednesday 10Am -1 PM

Jill W
This post was updated on .
For anyone who checks here to see if everything is still OK at the nest, yes it is.  Both eaglets were alert and fed while I was there.  Sometimes, there was a parent in the nest, sometimes not.  I didn't see any wing muscle exercises during the time I watched, but I'll bet they did it when I wasn't there.

Jill

People are reading!

Thanks, Jill

Yesterday afternoon I watched for about 1 1/2 hours. They did exercise
quite a bit. I learned that many people are following these posts, so
let's keep them up.

I learned that an elementary school in Cooper City is incorporating the
study of Bald Eagles into its curriculum. As I've often said, these
birds are opening a window to the world of natural science to so many
people!

Ken

--
Ken Schneider
Miramar, Florida & North Aurora, Illinois

Web site: http://www.rosyfinch.com
Eagle Nest: http://www.rosyfinch.com/BaldEagleNest.html
Blog: http://blog.rosyfinch.com
Photos: http://flickr.com/photos/rosyfinch

"Openness to the natural world and our response to it lie at the core of what we do and why we do it." (Fr. Tom Pincelli)