You might be interested to read another article I wrote about a unique Coopers's Hawk family

You might be interested to read another article I wrote about a unique Coopers's Hawk family

naturegirl
Not about our eagles but another local bird of prey.  What made watching this family so unusual was both parents were juveniles and sholdn't have been old enough to breed but they did. Even more odd the male left and the female raised the 3 chicks on her own.  This was last spring in lake worth, we're hoping she comes back next season.   https://emagazine.com/the-coopers-hawk-that-was-a-single-mom/