You might be interested to read my article about citizen science & our eagles

You might be interested to read my article about citizen science & our eagles

naturegirl
I wrote an article about the value of citizen science and gave a few examples for readers to try .  One was about monitoring our eagles and how the observations we all have and photos and videos are useful tools when looking at a species or individual animal's overall health and well being.  No location was given

Th link is below where it was published in emagazine.com

https://emagazine.com/monitoring-a-bald-eagle-nest-the-benefits-of-citizen-scientist-conservation