adult male images in-flight.

omarlyn
Here's a few more images of the adult male in-flight coming into and then leaving the nest:

http://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/761450/0#6958585

Hope you enjoy,
Omar

Re: adult male images in-flight.

AquaLou
These three photos are majestic.  The patience and long hours of waiting have paid off.  Shots like these don't come easy, and only confirm the perfection of your photographic skills.  I'm certain that many who see and admire your work will be curious as to the make and model of camera used to capture such images.  Then again, learning how to use that camera is another story.

Congratulations on your efforts, Omar.  Keep up the good work until all four of our eagles have made their seasonal departure.

Lou

Re: adult male images in-flight.

omarlyn
AquaLou wrote
...I'm certain that many who see and admire your work will be curious as to the make and model of camera used to capture such images.  Then again, learning how to use that camera is another story.

Congratulations on your efforts, Omar.  Keep up the good work until all four of our eagles have made their seasonal departure.

Lou
THANKS Lou for your kind words...(for those who are interested in the gear) as for the "make and model of the camera", body is a Canon 40D mounted with a 400mm f/5.6 lens.

Omar