any new news?

Speechykeane
Just curious if any eggs have hatched..  I am glad they have a "quieter" nesting place, but sure miss seeing the nest everyday on my way home from work!

Re: any new news?

Sally
I went to Quiet Waters today.  As planned, the park has closed the area where we can view the nest due to Ren-Fest and dog park maintenance.  Web shows April 2 as the open date.

Re: any new news?

Rockitglider
Hello,

I went to the nest tonight, it looks like they are caring for chicks, but I can't see any bobble heads yet. According to my calculations they should have hatched during the last few days. I'm going there tomorrow earlier in the day when the sun is shining hopefully, and I'll be able to see better into the nest. I will make a new post if there is any changes. But everything looks okay as of today. I don't have any pictures because it was too dark, and very far away from the nest.

Re: any new news?

Rockitglider
Went to the nest but unfortunately I still cannot tell if there's any chicks yet I'll keep you updated as much as possible