any reports from the nest??

Lisa baumbach Reardon,
just wondering if anyone has been to the nest yesterday or today?? Just wondeirng if our eagles friends are still with us??

Re: any reports from the nest??

Kelly Smith
I saw an adult sitting in the roost over the power lines to the east of the nest around 1:30 Monday afternoon.  I didn't see any other eagles, but it was just a "drive-by" look.

Re: any reports from the nest??

I just posted photos of the two adults that were there around noon today. Looked for the chicks in the melaleuca cemetery and in the usual roosting trees along Pines and at the pump house on 208th Avenue, but saw none.