is anyone monitoring the Quiet Waters nest?

is anyone monitoring the Quiet Waters nest?

Speechykeane
I have not seen any updates and was wondering if the eagles are incubating any eggs...  I have spotted them on my way home, so I know they are still nesting..

Re: is anyone monitoring the Quiet Waters nest?

Liza
Yes, Deerfield nest is being monitored .
Liza

Re: is anyone monitoring the Quiet Waters nest?

Speechykeane
I assumed it was!  Are there any updates?  I'd love to know if they are nesting, etc...  THANKS!