nest visit with the twin looks like starting to branch 3.8.21

nest visit with the twin looks like starting to branch 3.8.21

naturegirl
dad dropping off another duckling

twins look good at 7 weeks

After the eaglets ate one of them started stretching and flapping his or her wings and jumping getting a little airborne (photo isn't great )

Re: nest visit with the twin looks like starting to branch 3.8.21

Stylechick60
Great photos

Sent from my iPad

naturegirl
You can see them molting and really getting big. I think the pines pair has newborns and there is another nest way west that someone has monitored and those eaglets are almost grown.  Who knew there was enough food for all these eagle pairs down here,

Re: nest visit with the twin looks like starting to branch 3.8.21

Stylechick60
So glad to be able to see pictures you all take ❣️

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 8, 2021, at 11:54 AM, naturegirl [via Bald Eagles of Broward County, Florida] <[hidden email]> wrote:

 You can see them molting and really getting big. I think the pines pair has newborns and there is another nest way west that someone has monitored and those eaglets are almost grown.  Who knew there was enough food for all these eagle pairs down here,

To start a new topic under QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, click here.

Re: nest visit with the twin looks like starting to branch 3.8.21

naturegirl
The best is being able to watch then grow up from a wobbly fuzz ball to an adult that flies

Re: nest visit with the twin looks like starting to branch 3.8.21

Stylechick60
Yes. They are going to be fledging then flying !!! 🦅🦅

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 9, 2021, at 7:40 AM, naturegirl [via Bald Eagles of Broward County, Florida] <[hidden email]> wrote:

 The best is being able to watch then grow up from a wobbly fuzz ball to an adult that flies

To start a new topic under QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, click here.
NAML