newfound nighttime roost

Re: newfound nighttime roost

Randy
Are they out growing the nest?  Where was this roost?
Randy

Re: newfound nighttime roost

Trisha
It is about halfway down to the east between the traffic light and the
nest. Lou described the
whole story of us finding it and where it is in his forum post about
last night at the nest.
Carolyn and I are going to meet around 6:30 tomorrow night so I can
show it to her.....hopefully
they will return. Why don't you all come too?

Trisha