no eagles at nest Tues, 16 June 09, 9:15-10:30am

no eagles at nest Tues, 16 June 09, 9:15-10:30am

Trisha
I checked all around and watched from the shade on the median. Umberto stopped by and said he had not seen any yesterday either. The work continues on the traffic light, with large pole supports in the swale areas installed.

Re: no eagles at nest Tues, 16 June 09, 9:15-10:30am

lisa baumbach reardon
trisha-
were you able to connect with the lady who sighted the eagles in her backyard alst week at sunset lakes?? just wondering i fthey are still aaround there- I am out of town on business.

Thanks

Re: no eagles at nest Tues, 16 June 09, 9:15-10:30am

Trisha
No...I left my email address but didn't get any messages.....it would be important to know if they are still at Sunset Lakes.