spoke to FWC, Sun 10:45 am

Kelly Smith
I called the FWC number and spoke to an FWC law enforcement officer.  I let them know that there has been no sign of the eaglet that left the nest yesterday. I mentioned that there were no vocalizations from the area that she may have landed, and no indication from the adults that they are paying attention to anything in that general area.  FWC was appreciative of the information but did not indicate what their plans are at this point.
Tiz

Re: spoke to FWC, Sun 10:45 am

Tiz
Is there any way we can collect money and buy a video camera AND have it running during day time?