trisha- Linda dfromn sunset lakes as repsonded

trisha- Linda dfromn sunset lakes as repsonded

Lisa baumbach Reardon,
trisha-

please see Lindas post under the old message when the last time the eagles were seen- she has told us where the last time was the eagesl were seen-

thanks!

Re: trisha- Linda dfromn sunset lakes as repsonded

Linda
you may have misunderstood.   it was about two weekends ago I saw the adult eagle snag that fish for dinner from the canal behind my house and it was that same weekend I saw an eaglette over the preserve( but not at the same time).    It was about a month or more I saw both eaglettes together over the preserve.   I do believe the adults and eaglettes have been seen back at/near their nest since I saw them here at sunsetlakes.

I'm sure the adult flies over my house en route to the lighthouse it normally lands on (we are both south of miramar parkway).

Re: trisha- Linda dfromn sunset lakes as repsonded

Randy
Which lighthouse?? Where? I love taking pictures of them

Re: trisha- Linda dfromn sunset lakes as repsonded

Lisa baumbach Reardon,
there is a lighthouse in the middle of the lake at sunset lakes- I do not know if there is more than one of these- but my friend sees an eagels there almost every morning- I do not know if it "our eagles" but she e-amield me it was there again this morning-