wildlife photographer / nest watching help needed?

wildlife photographer / nest watching help needed?

gconstantakis
I am planing to take photographs of the Bald Eagles Sunday April 5th. I plan to try and get out there as early as possible. If anyone would like to get in contact with me feel free to leave me a message in the forum.

Re: wildlife photographer / nest watching help needed?

Trisha
Thanks...we really can use your help!!!

Re: wildlife photographer / nest watching help needed?

gconstantakis
I would love to help the best i can. I should be there before sunrise, just need a little directional help

Re: wildlife photographer / nest watching help needed?

The nest is between SW 208th and 209th Avenues on Pines Boulevard, or
about 1/2 mile west of US-27, on the south side of Pines Boulevard. The
best viewing point for the nest  is at the "end school zone" sign, which
is also also between the two large "sandwich" signs on the ground.

We may see you there early. Please look for/listen for the fallen
eaglet, which may be towards the west end of the forested area, or even
in the Melaleuca snags to the west of the wooded area. As of now, the
eaglet has not been relocated, but may have been heard calling from that
area.

Thanks,

Ken and Mary Lou

Ken Schneider
Miramar, Florida & North Aurora, Illinois

Web site: http://www.rosyfinch.com
Eagle Nest: http://www.rosyfinch.com/BaldEagleNest.html
Blog: http://blog.rosyfinch.com
Photos: http://flickr.com/photos/rosyfinch

"Openness to the natural world and our response to it lie at the core of what we do and why we do it." (Fr. Tom Pincelli)

gconstantakis (via Nabble) wrote:

> I would love to help the best i can. I should be there before sunrise,
> just need a little directional help

Re: wildlife photographer / nest watching help needed?

Kathy
What time will you be there, I am going 10am to 12 noon would not mind getting some pointers.
live your life don't watch it go by . . .

Re: wildlife photographer / nest watching help needed?

gconstantakis
I plan to get to the nest before sunrise. I would love share pointers,

CORRECTION Re: wildlife photographer / nest watching help needed?

The nest is EAST, not west of US-27-- don't want you to get lost in the Everglades!!

(Thanks, Jill, for politely pointing out my error).

Ken

Re: wildlife photographer / nest watching help needed?

We have commitments that will occupy us after about 9 AM. We are quite
sure that other experienced eagle watchers will be on scene while you
are there.