11:45-12:15 16 Jan 2013

One parent was actively feeding for most of the time I was watching with 3 other watchers. The eaglet was in a great position, right in the center, very far front. It's little head and neck were quite high as it reached towards the adult's beak to take the tiny bits of food. Definitely NO signs of another eaglet while I was there, and unless it is really young, I would have expected it to be feeding with the sibling.  I took photos and will post them as soon as I can.

For now I give up trying to post the image.....keep getting Nabble message Invalid URL

Trisha
Feel free to help/post Ken or Mike.....lol

Here is Trisha's photo of eaglet being fed

Posted at Trisha's request.  Nice shot and so welcome!!!

my eagle
hi its me velinda the girl who was with you taday, were you in the afteroon taking some shot like around 5:00pm?

Re: 16 Jan 2013

Trisha
I left around 12:15-12:30 and didn't return....must have been someone else there at 5pm...

Re: 16 Jan 2013

Liza
I was there between 3:30 and little past five. Both Eagles were present at the time, then they both left having the nest empty a good 30 mins or so. Eaglet didn't make it's presence while I was there.