12/11/14

Desiree
This post was updated on .
Arrived at the nest at 7:30am, no eagles in site, had good company though, Tom Rainey, myeagle, Ken & Mary.  Myeagle commented that her hubby saw both eagles this morning at 6:30am perched at the dead trees area, Liza arrived when my eagle, Ken & Mary had left, and just when an eagle arrived and was perched above the nest at 10:40am, he didn't stay long, at 11:10 with no eagle around we decided to leave, but it was sure nice of Pride to stop by.

Re: 12/10/14

JLD_photography
HELLO I was yesterday 5:00 to 6:20pm and saw Pride alone

Re: 12/10/14

NancyB
Desiree,

May we use your post and photo on the SFAS Facebook page?

Re: 12/10/14

What a great shot, Desiree! We should have stayed around longer!!

Re: 12/10/14

KellyHeffernan Proj Perch
What a great picture!!

Kelly Heffernan
SFAS's Project Perch
(978) 412-5313

> Arrived at the nest at 7:30am, no eagles in site, had good company though,
> Tom Rainey, myeagle, Ken & Mary.  Myeagle commented that her hubby saw
> both
> eagles this morning at 6:30am perched at the dead trees area, Liza arrived
> when my eagle, Ken & Mary had left, and just when an eagle arrived and was
> perched above the nest at 10:40am, he didn't stay long, at 11:10 with no
> eagle around we decided to leave, but it was sure nice of Pride to stop
> by.
> <http://bald-eagles-of-broward-county-florida.1638815.n2.nabble.com/file/n7573813/B21A8099-1_copy.jpg>

Re: 12/10/14

Phil Martin wrote today (DEC 11):

Hi Ken,

Just a quick note, I was at the nest at 12:15.  Pride was standing on the nest, facing east, eating lunch. I couldn't see what he was eating. I only stayed 15 minutes.  I did not see the female. They have build the front/east side of the nest pretty high and if the female was in there she could be down so low, that she might not be visible.

Phil

Sent from my iPhone

Re: 12/10/14

Desiree
Nancy you can share any picture I post :)

Re: 12/10/14

NancyB
Thank You!

Nancy you can share any picture I post :)

http://bald-eagles-of-broward-county-florida.1638815.n2.nabble.com/12-10-14-tp7573813p7573820.html
To start a new topic under CURRENT 2014-2015 Observations of Pembroke Pines Bald Eagle Nest, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Bald Eagles of Broward County, Florida, click here.

Re: 12/10/14

Desiree
Oops my bad the date should be 12/11/14, sorry for the confusion :)