2 eagles on nest

johnnye
Both eagles were on the nest at 3:55 today.  One just flew in from Pines Blvd. as I was coming down the road so I stopped and observed from the median.  There was a lot of stick moving and rearranging.  The weather was windy and cool so I didn't stay long but noticed one was settling down on the nest as I left. The other was standing to the right side but still on the nest.

Re: 2 eagles on nest

Phil Martin provided these excellent photos which remain  his property and are reproduced here with his permission. Thanks, Phil!

Ken,

I arrived at the nest at 10:49 this morning and observed Pride sitting in the nest.  At 10:52, the female flew in from the south with a branch.  They both performed nestorations for a couple minutes, both looked in the bowl of the nest and at 10:57 Pride departed to the south/east.  The female resumed the duties of sitting on the nest...

Ken, you can post these photos, however, they may not be reposted on any other site or FB page without my permission.

Phil