2 eaglets in nest

naturegirl
Just a quick update this is NOT my pic was posted on ebird yesterday but our deerfield nest has 2 eaglets. it's a terrible pic but you can make out the eaglets  https://ebird.org/checklist/S65048094

Re: 2 eaglets in nest

Stylechick60

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 26, 2020, at 11:30 AM, naturegirl [via Bald Eagles of Broward County, Florida] <[hidden email]> wrote:

ο»Ώ Just a quick update this is NOT my pic was posted on ebird yesterday but our deerfield nest has 2 eaglets. it's a terrible pic but you can make out the eaglets  https://ebird.org/checklist/S65048094

http://bald-eagles-of-broward-county-florida.1638815.n2.nabble.com/2-eaglets-in-nest-tp7575503.html
To start a new topic under QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, click here.

Re: 2 eaglets in nest

Sally
Happy to see the eagle family together.  Thanks for letting us know.

Confirmed with Marcia that she has special access to the restricted area due to her monitoring with Audubon Eagle Watch.

Thanks, Sally

Re: 2 eaglets in nest

Rockitglider
Hello everyone,

I thought I saw 2 chicks but I just couldn't confirm it with the images I had, they were taken over  1000' feet away and was very hard to see, but I could see them moving around with the binoculars. So here's a picture showing mom perched above the two of the sitting facing each other. She had just fed them.

Kit

Re: 2 eaglets in nest

naturegirl
Here is another photo of one of the eaglets and adult in the background via Marcia on ebird https://ebird.org/checklist/S65489690