3 EAGLETS & 1 ADULT AT NEST ON SAT 5/8

Phil1
Attached are a few pics of the Eaglets and one adult observed Sat 5/8, between 9:30-11:30. When I arrived, all three were in the nest calling for food I believe. I took a few pics and decided to stick around to see if an adult would come and deliver the goods. Sure enough, at around 10:48 an adult came with the long awaited meal. I wasn't quite ready to capture that moment though... That adult quickly left the nest after the drop and came forward to perch on one of the trees up front. It only stayed for a minute and quickly left. Here are the pics Phil

Re: 3 EAGLETS & 1 ADULT AT NEST ON SAT 5/8

Carolyn J
Thank you, too, Phil for the great family photos!

Re: 3 EAGLETS & 1 ADULT AT NEST ON SAT 5/8

Phil1
You are welcome Carolyn.  I'm glad I was able to contribute.