4/16/13. Eaglet perched on dead tree :)

Desiree
Arrived at the nest at 9:15a, eaglet in the nest, he/she flew to the dead trees giving a nice photo op!  Then he/she flew north behind the nest,  I left at 11:30, didn't see the parents.  Link to the photo:  I don't known how to post picture here, please visit south Florida eagle watch FB  for pictures.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10200288682157879&set=o.253117828111722&type=1&theater

Re: 4/16/13. Eaglet perched on dead tree :)

Square Grouper
Hello.  I picked up my son from WBHS about 5:45 and as we drove south on 209th from the school the eaglet was perched on top of the tall dead tree closest to the forest, while one of the parents was perched in the middle of some shorter trees directly south of where 209 runs into Pines.  We didn't have time to stop for pictures or look for the other adult.