A few from Sat. 11-9-13

Liza

Re: A few from Sat. 11-9-13

Liza
A few more from Sat. I'm a bit behind :( bare with me ....

Liza

Re: A few from Sat. 11-9-13

Splendid images, Liza!

Re: A few from Sat. 11-9-13

Liza
Thanks Ken,. I have many more on my FB . Look for Liza Morffiz if you want to stop by :)
The Invite is for all who would want to stop by !
Liza

Re: A few from Sat. 11-9-13

Liza, I could not locate your eagle photos on FB, but I found your photostream here and you have many truly beautiful wildlife images.

http://flickeflu.com/photos/23825153@N06

Love 'em!!

Re: A few from Sat. 11-9-13

Lisa G
Liza , you pictures are awesome .. I was wondering you posted pictures on our Facebook page for Pride & Joy (https://www.facebook.com/pages/South-Florida-Pine-Eagle-Nest-Inc/537121543002300) I was wondering the boo boo on the Eagles head was not there on Saturday from the looks of your pictures looks like it just happened .. Everyone is sending me messages asking if it was the male or female that got the cut on the head ... Ken can you tell if it the make or female ??  also everyone our website is up Please share so we can get Donations .. We do have a great Site for everyone to enjoy .. Please let me know if you would like to submit your great photos to the site and Matthew will put them up ASAP !!!! email is on the website were you can send your pictures .. http://southfloridaeaglenest.org/ Glad to See Pride & Joy Doing so great at the nest :) Thanks Everyone :)

https://www.facebook.com/pages/South-Florida-Pine-Eagle-Nest-Inc/537121543002300

UPDATE !!!!    We are pleased to announce that we are now South Florida Pines Eagle Nest , Inc. a 501 C (3)  as of November 18, 2015 Public Charity Status 170 (b) (1) (A) (vi)  Employer Identification Number : 4-3116409 DLN: 26053716001635  . Donors can deduct contributions they make to us under IRC section 501 (c) (3)  If you have Donated in the last 27 months your Donation  is Tax Deductible ..

Thank you!! If anyone has questions please feel free send an email to ag2761@comcast.net

Re: A few from Sat. 11-9-13

I thought it was the female that had the mark on her head-- she had a larger head and high forehead, while the male eagle usually shows almost no forehead-- the top side of his bill is almost in line with his forehead. He can raise his head feathers at times and not look so different.

Re: A few from Sat. 11-9-13

Liza
Lisa, by the captures I took on Sat morning the bruise was not there . It must have happened sometime between Sat. afternoon and the early hours of Monday. If the female is the one that has the bruise she was quite busy knocking off branches from the dry tree to the east of the nest yesterday . One tough gal !!! Also , Who is Joy ? The Female or the male. Sorry if I missed it !
Liza

Re: A few from Sat. 11-9-13

Liza
Thanks for the compliments ! I will check the website for the email and send some photos :)
Liza

Re: A few from Sat. 11-9-13

Liza
Lisa I sent about 4 photos ,. if there's any particular one you want let me know and I'll send them in . There's so many I don't want to flood the email inbox :)
Liza

Re: A few from Sat. 11-9-13

Desiree
So nice meeting you Saturday, love your pictures, truly beautiful!

Re: A few from Sat. 11-9-13

Liza
It was nice meeting you too ! Thanks for the compliment ! :)
Liza