A simple request and respect to the Eagles

A simple request and respect to the Eagles

Liza
PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM UNDER THE NEST !
This past week I observed one of our members right at the edge of the fence .... We have discussed this many times. If YOU care so much about the Eagles please give them the space they need and respect them . If you are just out there to get the shot I'm sorry to say YOU don't have the best interest in the Eagles.
I will not hesitate to call out your name , your photo and call the authorities .
I am watching and you will be caught .. don't make me do it .
Don't think just because you don't see cars parked I am not driving around , I see you .
Let this be the final warning !
Liza
Liza

Re: A simple request and respect to the Eagles

Lisa G
Well said Liza , I  had to call someone out about another nest I watch he was why to close and he was Breaking the law :*( once I called him out on Facebook he deleted the picture he posted . I will tell you all my husband is a Contractor and he did measure the distance from the side of the street were the homes are to were the cones are placed and that is only 207 feet  . I know people have been near the fence a lot all you need to do is look at the foot prints they are standing there taking pictures like they also do . Stay away from the Fence don't you care about the Eagles ?? Give them the space that is required by law .
https://www.facebook.com/pages/South-Florida-Pine-Eagle-Nest-Inc/537121543002300

UPDATE !!!!    We are pleased to announce that we are now South Florida Pines Eagle Nest , Inc. a 501 C (3)  as of November 18, 2015 Public Charity Status 170 (b) (1) (A) (vi)  Employer Identification Number : 4-3116409 DLN: 26053716001635  . Donors can deduct contributions they make to us under IRC section 501 (c) (3)  If you have Donated in the last 27 months your Donation  is Tax Deductible ..

Thank you!! If anyone has questions please feel free send an email to ag2761@comcast.net