ADULT AT NEST - EAGLET, NOT SO SURE

tczig
I was at the nest today at 11:15 a.m.  The adult was clearly visible sitting on a branch on top of the nest, but I didn't see the eaglet.  The adult stayed there the entire time I was there (about 1/2 hour).

When I got home and looked at my photographs, I THINK the eaglet was sitting on the branch below the adult, but she was blocked by a branch.  I see a tail feather and it would be long to be the adult's.  Then in another photo, I see a yellow area that did not belong to the adult (beak or foot of the eaglet?).  I'm just not sure if the eaglet was there.  I'm posting my photos, maybe someone with sharper eyes can tell.

Re: ADULT AT NEST - EAGLET, NOT SO SURE

Mike Fossler
The yellow thing on the bottom photos is an outstretched foot of the adult eagle sitting on the branch. I do not see an eaglet on any branches but it sure looks like its tail feathers protruding up out of the nest.