APR 13: Eaglet and female on nest tree

Thanks to Phil Martin for keeping us up to date during this critical period as the eaglet is gaining skills. He had seen all three eagles at the nest on April 11. Phil's latest report (on April 13) follows:

Ken, I was out to the nest at 5:00 pm today and saw this. Hard to see is the female perched above the nest behind the branch. This is what I saw yesterday afternoon also. This is the 2nd afternoon Pride has not been around.  Phil

This photo is used with Philip Martin's permission: