APR 15: 8:45 to 9:15 AM eaglet not seen

Mary Lou and I watched the nest for a half hour this morning and saw no sign of the eaglet or adults. We were surprised that one of the adults was not watching the nest. Perhaps the eaglet had just been fed and was resting. A longer period of observation might have been more successful, but we had appointments to keep.

We will be away for a while, so please continue to make welfare checks on the eaglet and please post observations (positive or negative sightings) in this FORUM.