APR 17: Both eaglets and Pride at nest at 11:24 AM

APR 17: Both eaglets and Pride at nest at 11:24 AM

Phil reports --

Hi Ken, I was at the nest this morning at 09:15 and there was no activity. I checked the area with negative results. I returned at 11:24 and found both Pride and the female Eaglet perched and the male Eaglet was eating, moving about the nest , than he took off and perched above Pride and his sister.
Phil

Photos are property of Philip Martin and are used with his permission: