APR 5: Only male eaglet at nest

Phil reported (April 5, 2019):

I didn’t go to the nest yesterday, April 4, as it was raining hard all day.
Today I was at the nest at 9:45 and only the male Eaglet was at the nest. He was periodically going up to higher perches and looking around as if he were waiting for a meal drop.

 Phil also obtained photo of the male's talons. The hind toe of male should not be as long as that of the female, so if we can get on lof the female we can compare:

Photos property of Phil Martin and used with permission: