AUG 29 and SEP 1: Juvenile flying over west Miramar

AUG 29 and SEP 1: Juvenile flying over west Miramar

Twice this week I have seen a large  juvenile Bald Eagle, presumably Spirit, flying SSE from the PP nest area to Sunset Lakes. This is about 1.9 miles SE of the nest. On August 29 she appeared before sunrise at 6:48 AM, and on September 1 at 7:15 AM. Sunrise was at 7:02 and 7:03 AM respectively.

I was unable to get photos the first time, and I almost missed the second, as I did not spot the eagle until it she had already passed overhead: