Active morning Feb 2

Al

Active morning Feb 2

Al
The male was up and about, it seem to be house cleaning.  That went on for about fifteen minutes, then the female flew in from the west and continued the house cleaning. The male then flew to trees along the power lines for a minute or two. He then flew west to the melaleucas, and a few minutes later the female flew to the melaleucas. It's the first time I've seen the eagles leave the nest open.

Re: Active morning Feb 2

Jill W
Thanks for the report, Al.
I wonder if there is cause for concern that the nest was left unattended.  Did you happen to see how long it was until one of the adults returned to the nest?
Jill