Adult Bald Eagle flying from nest area to Sunset Lakes DEC 22 7:14 AM

Adult Bald Eagle flying from nest area to Sunset Lakes DEC 22 7:14 AM

Only ten minutes after sunrise this morning I photographed this adult eagle flying towards the southwest from the nest area. It was flying into the wind and 'rowing" in a straight line to the large lake in Sunset Lakes. Not a good photo as it was still quite dark and the bird was about 1/4 mile west of my position along the SW 196th Avenue unpaved right-of-way.